First Name *
Email Address *
Last updated: September 7, 2017
These services are provided by One Red Lion, Inc. also known as (“ORL” or “We” or “Us”). These Terms are for you and Us also known as (“You” or “User(s.)” We collect donations from individuals on behalf of the organizations they support through http://www.oneredlion.org or https://www.oneredlion.com/ or http://americanredlion.org
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors. Users must be 13 years old or older to use the Service, and users under 18 must have parental consent.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Who we are
One Red Lion, Inc.
ONE RED LION (ORL) is an online platform that serves as a comprehensive venue with a directory that helps people easily find a list of animal welfare and animal rights nonprofit organizations trending in today’s world. Our social platform promotes the nonprofits so they can gain exposure and support and collect contributions from a wider range of people. Our technology creates awareness for these nonprofits which increases their ability to sustain and help more animals in need. Because there are billions of animal needs and thousands of animals welfare and animal rights nonprofits, One Red Lion makes it easy for people to make informed choices towards creating a world where all animals are respected and treated humanely.
American Red Lion Disaster & Abuse Fund, Inc.
AMERICAN RED LION DISASTER & ABUSE FUND (American Red Lion) is an IRS registered 501c (3) nonprofit organization dedicated to raising funds for local animal hospitals, rescuers, shelters, and individuals who can provide urgent relief to the overwhelming number of animals struggling to survive as a result of environmental disasters or abusive situations. One Red Lion’s online platform keeps people informed of current tragic events involving animals as well as providing one of the safest platforms for people to donate by utilizing the highest security methods for accepting payments from the top-rated payment processing companies in the world.
1. Donations made through the platform are processed by Paypal or Stripe as the nation’s highest rated payment processing platforms for a safe, easy, and seamless process of donations. The collected contributions go into American Red Lion’s “Donor Advised Fund” and American Red Lion distributes the contributions to the donor selected IRS registered 501(c)(3) charity. Your credit card statement will read “American Red Lion” and not the intended charity. American Red Lion will do its utmost best to forward the donation to the intended charity. If the charity recommended is not in good standing with the IRS or any state regulation, American Red Lion reserves the right to contact you for an alternate charity selection or select an alternate charity.
2. If given a preference through the website about how your funds will be used by the charity, you must agree that your indicated preference is not binding upon American Red Lion although we will do our utmost best to express your intent to the charity.
3. All donations in American Red Lion’s donor advised fund are the organizations assets and under their exclusive legal control. As with all tax-deductible charitable donations, your donation cannot be cancelled or refunded once it has been processed.
4.Members of the Board of Directors are not allowed to donate through the website(s).
5.Recurring donations can be cancelled at any time before your next donation processes. We will not try to use your card again if it is declined.
Donations made through the website are tax deductible. Please be advised that “We” are not tax advisors and you should consult your tax advisor as to the actual amount of your donation that is tax deductible. If you accept any goods or services for your donation, you agree that your tax deduction may be changed.
American Red Lion will deduct a fee of 5% plus .50c per donation from each transaction to cover handling costs. Paypal's processing fees are 2.2% and. 30 cents per transaction and Stripe's payment processing fees are 2.9 % and .30c per transaction. You understand that you may be given the option to cover these fees when donating.
2. You agree that any material that you display on your profile on the website will not (i) infringe on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or right of publicity or privacy; (ii) violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iii) be defamatory or libelous; (iv) be lewd, pornographic or obscene; (v) violate any laws regarding unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising; (vi) promote violence or contain hate speech; or (vii) contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines.
3. You agree that except for the content you upload to your profile, that “We” own and shall retain all right, title and interest in our names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, intellectual property, copyrights and proprietary technology, including, without limitation, those names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, copyrights and proprietary technology currently used or which may be developed and/or used by it in the future.
4.You agree that you will not copy, scrape or exploit any content from the website(s) without a written agreement between you and One Red Lion, Inc.
5. You agree that when using the website(s) that you will not upload, email, post, transmit or make available any Content that is unlawful, vulgar, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or objectionable.
6. You agree that any information you provide to the public is true and not misleading.
7.You agree to post content that belongs only to you and is not copyright protected.
8.You agree to not Stalk or harass another.
9.You agree not to use the service for illegal purposes.
10.You agree to not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent yourself to another person through the website.
11.You agree to not use the website to send spam or other junk mail to people who have not agreed to it.
12.You agree to not disclose information about any donor or person with a profile on the website(s.)
13.Please report any violations of site infringes or copyright material owned by you to our customer support below or use this Contact Us.
One Red Lion, Inc. or American Red Lion
S. 803 College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403
Limitation of Liability
1. You agree that any liability One Red Lion, Inc. and/or American Red Lion Disaster Fund, Inc.’s, and/or each of its members, directors, officers, affiliates, agents, employees, partners, or volunteers shall not include and or will not be liable for any special indirect or consequential damages including loss of donations or loss of profits or loss of data or loss of use whether in an action in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use the site or services.
Except as expressly provided to the contrary in writing by One Red Lion, Inc., the site and materials contained and the use is at your sole risk. The service is providing on an “as is & and as available” basis. You agree that One Red Lion does not warranty the service if the service is interrupted for general maintenance or for other reasons, or that the service is secure, or error free and that ‘We” make no warranty that the service will meet your requirements. One Red Lion does not represent or warrant that the materials in the site or the services are accurate, reliable, current or error free. One Red Lion does not represent or warrant that the site or its’ servers are free of viruses or harmful components. One red lion is not responsible for typing errors or omissions, relating to donations. One Red Lion does not represent or warrant that materials in the site or the services are accurate, reliable, current or error free. Please use industry recognized software to detect or disinfect viruses from any download. One Red Lion reserves the right to change any and all content contained in the site and to suspend or discontinue the site or services offered at any time without notice or obligation or liability to you. One Red Lion reserves the right to contract services with other companies and organizations that may be known as partners or affiliates.
1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless One Red Lion, Inc. and/or American Red Lion Disaster Fund, Inc. and/or each of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, partners, agents and volunteers from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) brought by a third party, arising out of a breach, or alleged breach, of any of its representations or obligations herein; or made available through the use of this service or any connection you may have to this service, as well as your violation of the CTS, or your violation of any rights of another.
Sign up for updates